With the growing popularity of Nolah bed mattress, we felt it would be an excellent idea to provide the consumer a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brands. Nolah Mattress Types
In this review, you will see the similarities and differences with the Nolah mattress, when it is stacked up against Casper bed mattress, Purple mattress and Layla Sleep mattress.
Nolah Mattress Video Summary
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam mattresses that are 10 inches thick.
- Both use cooling options and should be relatively breathable.
- Both use an exclusive foam for comfort.
Comparable rate variety. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both offer complimentary shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by an obvious amount.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a transition layer in between its two top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for added pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah provides a longer trial duration of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I expect the durability of the mattresses to be about equal, however I would maybe provide Nolah the small edge.
Nolah has a softer top layer with more give, and is softer total than Casper.
Casper has a shift layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both bed mattress ought to be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Nolah Mattress Types
Casper is a little firmer than average, but you can push into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put adequate pressure. But Casper springs back quicker and powerfully. Enjoy the videos listed below to see the similarities and differences illustrated. Overall, I would state the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both soak up pressure well, meaning they do not quickly move motion. That makes each a great option for couples. Nolah has a little an edge here, however, since it sinks so much that it doesn’t really transfer movement at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the person beside you will feel it a bit.
Select Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it excellent at taking in pressure so you can sleep conveniently in your corner.
- You like sinking into your mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, meaning is has a lot of give, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Choose Casper If: Nolah Mattress Types
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it an excellent alternative for people who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You prefer established companies – Casper has actually weathered a great amount of press attention and revamped its flagship bed mattress a couple of times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have exclusive comfort layers that eliminate pressure especially well.
- They are both good alternatives for hot sleepers who desire a breathable mattress.
- They have comparable base and transition layers that are quite standard for all-foam bed mattress available online.
- They incorporate really various materials in their top layers and as a result have various feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for the majority of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a balanced foam feel, and the Purple has a special responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is cheaper than the Purple, but both are specifically good values.
It is 9.5″ high and features 3 gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and also doesn’t impact the feel of the bed mattress substantially.
The first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Convenience Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy sensation.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Luxurious Comfort Foam that serves as a buffer between the gel comfort layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is likewise quite basic for a base layer in an all-foam mattress.
I believe this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s top layer. It is similar to memory foam, which normally does a great task of handling motion transfer. Nolah Mattress Types
Who Should Pick Nolah:
- People who want a softer bed mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two mattresses, so if somebody has had success with softer mattresses or needs more pressure relief, the Nolah is a great bet.
- Side sleepers- If someone sleeps mainly on their side, the Nolah ought to provide better pressure relief. Individuals will sink into the mattress a bit and feel that pressure disappear.
- Those who are lighter or average weight- The Nolah will be best if somebody is not too heavy. Much heavier people may push through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers below. If somebody is lighter, however, they need to get a great well balanced foam feel along with excellent pressure relief.
Who Should Pick Purple:
- Those who choose a firmer mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two bed mattress. If somebody likes a firmer mattress or needs a bit more assistance, the Purple is the way to go.
- Mix sleepers- Because of its exclusive gel grid, Purple is a great match for numerous sleeping positions. If someone moves around and changes positions during the night, the Purple is a great choice.
- Much heavier sleepers-The gel grid is a great match for larger individuals because it collapses without individuals bottoming out. If somebody is on the heavier side, they might discover this bed mattress to be more comfortable as they activate this gel grid more than lighter individuals may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam mattresses with about the same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Similar rate variety ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have free shipping and offer a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface area.
- Nolah uses a proprietary foam that eliminates pressure well however does not trap heat. Layla utilizes copper-infused memory foam, which can help in cooling.
- Nolah is temperature level neutral and doesn’t warm up overnight the method memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can offer the bed mattress a second opportunity if the first side doesn’t work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla mattress in my opinion.
I believe the resilience of the mattresses will be about equivalent, with Nolah potentially having an edge because of its higher-density convenience layers.
Nolah’s foam responds faster to push, while Layla has more of a sinking into the bed mattress feeling.
Nolah is more temperature level neutral, although Layla does an excellent task of attending to the issue of sleeping hot with its building and construction. The copper may also contribute in heat reduction for the Layla.
Since Layla is flippable, you get more options for firmness and a much better possibility of getting that ideal firmness level.
Select Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who wants a little extra softness – I think the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The proprietary foam is excellent at easing pressure, making it an excellent option for side sleepers.
- You want a mattress that is more temperature neutral – The leading layer of the Nolah is temperature level neutral, so you won’t have any concerns with sleeping hot.
Pick Layla If:
- You’re not exactly sure what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the mattress provide you an additional shot at getting the ideal firmness for you. Nolah Mattress Types
- You’ve had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a classic memory foam feel. If you understand you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah bed mattress is a tempting combination of soft and company. Since it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals utilized in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, supplies much better pressure relief and is a lot more durable than even the best Memory Foam and Latex bed mattress.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET THE LATEST DEALS ON CASPER MATTRESSnolah}