With the growing appeal of Nolah bed mattress, we felt it would be a good idea to offer the consumer a take a look at how it compares to other popular bed in a box brands. Nolah To Mattress
In this review, you will see the similarities and distinctions with the Nolah bed mattress, when it is stacked up against Casper bed mattress, Purple bed mattress and Layla Sleep mattress.
Nolah Mattress Video Summary
Nolah Vs. Casper
- Both are all-foam mattresses that are 10 inches thick.
- Both provide cooling options and ought to be fairly breathable.
- Both utilize an exclusive foam for comfort.
Similar price variety. ($ 550-$ 1,150 for Casper, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both use totally free shipping and generous sleep trials.
- Nolah is softer than the Casper by a noticeable quantity.
- Nolah has 3 foam layers, while Casper has 4.
- Nolah has a thicker support layer.
- Casper has a shift layer between its 2 top comfort layers and its base layer.
- Casper has a layer of memory foam for included pressure relief and body contouring.
- Nolah provides a longer trial period of 120 days, compared to Casper’s 100 days.
I anticipate the sturdiness of the mattresses to be about equal, but I would possibly give Nolah the slight edge.
Nolah has a softer leading layer with more provide, and is softer general than Casper.
Casper has a transition layer on top of a thinner base layer.
Both mattresses must be breathable and sleep cool throughout the night.
Casper will have more bounce than the Nolah. Nolah To Mattress
Casper is a little firmer than average, but you can press into it about as much as you can the Nolah if you put adequate pressure. Casper springs back more quickly and forcefully. Watch the videos below to see the similarities and distinctions illustrated. Overall, I would say the Nolah is softer than the Casper.
Motion Transfer Differences
Both take in pressure well, suggesting they do not easily transfer movement. That makes each a great alternative for couples. Nolah has a little an edge here, though, due to the fact that it sinks so much that it doesn’t really move motion at all. If you bounce around enough on the Casper, the person next to you will feel it a bit.
Pick Nolah If:
- You are a side sleeper- Nolah’s softness make it great at taking in pressure so you can sleep easily on your side.
- You like sinking into your bed mattress – Nolah has a quicksand-feel to it, meaning is has a great deal of offer, so you’ll sleep “in” it more than “on” it.
Choose Casper If: Nolah To Mattress
- You are a stomach or back sleeper – Casper’s firmness and zoned support construction make it a great choice for individuals who sleep on their stomach or back.
- You choose established business – Casper has weathered an excellent amount of press attention and upgraded its flagship bed mattress a few times.
Nolah Vs. Purple
- They both have proprietary comfort layers that eliminate pressure especially well.
- They are both great options for hot sleepers who want a breathable bed mattress.
- They have comparable base and transition layers that are quite basic for all-foam bed mattress readily available online.
- They incorporate really different products in their top layers and as a result have various feels.
- The Purple will be firmer than the Nolah for most of sleepers.
- The Nolah has a balanced foam feel, and the Purple has a distinct responsive, squishy gel feel.
- The Nolah is less expensive than the Purple, but both are particularly good values.
It is 9.5″ high and features three gel and foam layers.
The cover is soft and thin and also does not affect the feel of the mattress significantly.
The first layer is 2″ of a Purple Smart Comfort Grid, which is a hyper-elastic polymer with a squishy sensation.
Next, there are 3.5″ of a Plush Comfort Foam that serves as a buffer in between the gel comfort layer and the base layer.
The base layer is 4″ of polyfoam, which is also pretty standard for a base layer in an all-foam bed mattress.
I believe this is because of the AirFoam in Nolah’s leading layer. It is similar to memory foam, which normally does a great job of handling motion transfer. Nolah To Mattress
Who Should Select Nolah:
- People who desire a softer bed mattress- I felt this was the softer of the two bed mattress, so if somebody has had success with softer bed mattress or needs more pressure relief, the Nolah is an excellent bet.
- Side sleepers- If someone sleeps mostly on their side, the Nolah must give better pressure relief. Individuals will sink into the bed mattress a bit and feel that pressure melt away.
- Those who are lighter or average weight- The Nolah will be best if somebody is not too heavy. Much heavier people might press through the soft layers and feel the firmer layers underneath. If someone is lighter, however, they ought to get a nice well balanced foam feel in addition to great pressure relief.
Who Should Select Purple:
- Those who prefer a firmer mattress- For me, the Purple was the firmer of the two bed mattress. If somebody likes a firmer mattress or needs a bit more support, the Purple is the way to go.
- Mix sleepers- Because of its exclusive gel grid, Purple is a good match for multiple sleeping positions. If somebody walk around and changes positions during the night, the Purple is a great choice.
- Much heavier sleepers-The gel grid is a fantastic match for larger individuals due to the fact that it collapses without people bottoming out. If someone is on the heavier side, they might find this mattress to be more comfortable as they activate this gel grid more than lighter people may.
Nolah Vs Layla
- Both are all-foam mattresses with about the exact same thickness (Nolah is 10″, Layla is 10.5″).
- Similar rate range ($ 499-$ 999 for Layla, $549-$ 1,069 for Nolah).
- Both have free shipping and use a 4 month or 120 day trial.
- Nolah has a more responsive sleeping surface.
- Nolah uses a proprietary foam that eliminates pressure well however doesn’t trap heat. Layla utilizes copper-infused memory foam, which can help in cooling as well.
- Nolah is temperature neutral and does not heat up over night the way memory foam can.
- Layla is flippable, with a softer side and a firmer side, so you can give the bed mattress a 2nd possibility if the first side does not work for you.
Nolah is softer than the softer side of the Layla bed mattress in my viewpoint.
I believe the resilience of the bed mattress will be about equal, with Nolah possibly having an edge because of its higher-density comfort layers.
Nolah’s foam responds faster to press, while Layla has more of a sinking into the bed mattress feeling.
Nolah is more temperature neutral, although Layla does a great job of resolving the issue of sleeping hot with its construction. The copper may also play a role in heat decrease for the Layla.
Because Layla is flippable, you get more choices for firmness and a better opportunity of getting that right firmness level.
Choose Nolah If:
- You’re a side sleeper who desires a little additional softness – I believe the Nolah is softer than the Soft side of the Layla. The proprietary foam is great at eliminating pressure, making it a fantastic option for side sleepers.
- You desire a bed mattress that is more temperature level neutral – The leading layer of the Nolah is temperature level neutral, so you will not have any issues with sleeping hot.
Select Layla If:
- You’re unsure what firmness is right for you – The two sides of the bed mattress give you an extra chance at getting the ideal firmness for you. Nolah To Mattress
- You have actually had success with memory foam before – The Layla has a timeless memory foam feel. If you understand you like memory foam, then you’ll be right at home with the Layla.
The Nolah mattress is an irresistible mix of soft and company. Since it’s made without the heat-trapping viscoelastic chemicals utilized in Memory Foam, Nolah sleeps cooler, provides better pressure relief and is a lot more durable than even the best Memory Foam and Latex mattresses.
Current Website Deals:
- CLICK HERE TO SHOP NOLAH MATTRESS AND SAVE $300 + 2 FREE PILLOWS
- CLICK HERE TO SAVE UP TO $200 ON LAYLA SLEEP MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET FREE SHEETS PLUS A PLUSH PILLOW WITH PURPLE MATTRESS
- CLICK HERE TO GET THE LATEST DEALS ON CASPER MATTRESSnolah}